IT Solutions – IT Consulting
Your Partner for IT Solutions and Consulting
Think of Nashen Technologies as your technology safety blanket. With renowned products, personalized service, and a passion for excellence, we’re ready to be your go-to source for IT solutions and IT consulting.
We offer the following IT consulting services:
- Development of Custom Applications
- IT and Business Consulting
- Infrastructure Support and Maintenance
We provide IT Solutions from our key technology partners:
- IBM Solutions
- Cisco Solutions
- BlackBerry Solutions
- Microsoft Solutions
Development of custom applications
The development of custom applications is the trademark of Nashen Technologies. Many managers are faced with applications that do not adequately reflect their needs. Our team can help you find solutions for your organization.
Collaboration software is designed to help people involved in a common task achieve their goals faster. The design aims to transform the way documents and media are shared to enable a more effective collaboration amongst the team’s members.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
The CRM is a business strategy that aims to maximize the organization’s profitability and its customer satisfaction. With this perspective, your company will further expand access and content services. A mutually beneficial relationship thereby develops with your customers.
- Enterprise Portals
An “enterprise portal” is an Intranet platform which provides access to corporate data and system resource information together in one interface. The enterprise portal is therefore the gateway to the data information system of the company for all staff and any partners.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
The founding principle of an ERP is to build applications in a modular fashion while sharing a single, shared database. An ERP system is a software model of your business processes, its workflow and data. Such a system allows planning and effective management of your business activities.
- Optimization of business processes (economic and financial flows);
- Coherence and consistency of information (a single product file, a single client file, etc.).
- Integrity and unity of the Information System;
- Sharing the same information system facilitating communication internally and externally;
- Minimization of costs: no interface between modules, synchronization of transactions, corrective maintenance simplified as provided directly by the publisher and not by the IT department of the company;
- Globalization of training (same logic, same ergonomics);
- Control costs and schedules of implementation and deployment
- Integration and system modernization
To evolve, your company has a choice between two alternatives: on one hand a change of system information, which means to develop or integrate a new software package; on the other hand, modernizing existing information. This second option offers the advantage of exploiting the wealth of legacy applications already in place. It is towards this solution that existing businesses are turning to more and more.
- Infrastructure audits and updates, management
- Technological architecture
- Requirements analysis and recommendations
- Education and training
Support and Maintenance
- 24/7 monitoring
- Support and maintenance of the IT infrastructure
- Servers, workstations, laptops and mobile devices
- Email solutions
Nashen serves the Montreal and Quebec regions of Canada.